While the German federal government is looking to increase the number of deportations of failed asylum seekers, regional governments..
German State Wants to Block Deportation of Migrants Who Are Victims of 'Right Wing' Crimes
- A German federal state is considering forbidding the deportation of all migrants who happen to witness, or are victims of, "right wing" crimes when in Germany.
Brandenburg's state parliament became the first in Germany to offer migrant victims of crime extra rights last year, after a rise in recorded "right wing" attacks. The new anti-deportation measure is being pushed by the Ministry of the Interior.
It is argued that new arrivals are uniquely vulnerable, without support networks in Germany, and deportation could make their lives harder.
The regional parliament also "decided, among other things, to ask the regional government to make sure that victims of right [wing] violent crimes are offered the possibility of being issued with residence permits and tolerances..."(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- ANGELA Merkel's open door immigration policy has been given yet another blow as police blame it for crime increasing by one third.
- ANGELA Merkel's open door immigration policy has been dealt yet another blow after Germany's interior minister insisted migrants..
- New statistics from mass-migration magnet Germany shows average citizens are increasingly fearful of public spaces..
- GERMAN police have set up a 'migrant crime team' aimed at combatting the rise in robberies, violent and sexual crimes perpetrated by migrants.
- The Identity Movement for Germany (IBD) has been placed under surveillance in nine of Germany's 16 states, including Bavaria, Berlin, North Rhine-Westphalia and Saxony.