Colgne mass rapes: German police taunted by Syrian asylum seeker who said 'Angela Merkel invited us'
German woman raped by asylum seekers who were 'having a bad day'
- A WOMAN was dragged into a flower bed in a park and raped by two asylum seekers after she asked them to stop shouting, a court in Munich heard today.
The German woman, identified as Marlies G, asked them to keep the noise down while she tried to sleep in the middle of Munich's Old Botanical Gardens.
The two men are asylum seekers from Eritrea and explained the attack by saying: "We were having a bad day."
Both men were arrested two months after the attack when the woman raised the alarm following her ordeal. Both have pleaded guilty to carrying out the sex attack.
The pair, identified as 23-year-old Filmon K. and 26-year-old Habtom E. said they were drinking and could not remember much about what happened.
Asked why they had done it, Filmon said: "You know how it is, we were having a bad day."
The judge then replied sarcastically: "It was not only a bad day for you."(Excerpt) Read more at: express.co.uk ...
- Photo credit(s): express.co.uk
- Migrants from Syria and Iraq almost never have their asylum applications rejected, but among those who do, only half actually leave Germany.
- German police are investigating another horrific gang rape apparently involving a seven-year-old girl who had been living at an asylum centre.
- AN ASYLUM seeker has been arrested after a six-year-old boy was raped at a reception centre.
- A 17-year-old asylum seeker who raped a 72-year-old pensioner has been jailed for 20 months.