ANGELA Merkel's open door immigration policy has been given yet another blow as police blame it for crime increasing by one third.
German Police Union Chief Criticizes Politicians Over Skyrocketing Migrant Crime
- German police are frustrated by the large number of immigrants who are allowed to regularly commit crimes and nevertheless remain in the country, and they need more support from the judiciary and politicians, Baden-Württemberg police union chief Hans-Jürgen Kirstein told the newspaper Stuttgarter Nachrichten on Monday.
Members of the German police union have the impression that "the work of the police is not taken seriously by those with political responsibility," and they experience a "frustrating work day," Kirstein said.
Many immigrants who are convicted of a crime receive a fine, which they don't pay, and they ignore further punitive measures.(Excerpt) Read more at: sputniknews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): sputniknews.com
- GERMAN police have set up a 'migrant crime team' aimed at combatting the rise in robberies, violent and sexual crimes perpetrated by migrants.
- POLICE in Cologne are preparing for a repeat of last year's shocking migrant sex attacks by emptying dozens of prison cells in advance of..
- German police have detained an Iraqi migrant for suspected rape only days after an Afghan refugee was held in a separate rape and murder case..