German police arrested seven Afghan asylum seekers in raids on refugee shelters Thursday on suspicion the men repeatedly raped an Iranian teenager..
German police afraid to go into 'no-go zones' after open-door immigration
- NO-GO ZONES are emerging throughout Germany as they have become "lawless" places where even POLICE are attacked as a result of mass migration, according to a report.
Gangs of men are preventing people from straying into once vibrant areas of the country for fear of violence, and abuse that even law enforcement has been unable to control.
In Duisburg, neighbourhoods have been reportedly "divided" by Lebanese gangs who deal drugs, extort businesses and frequently rob.
A 17-page report prepared for the NRW State Parliament revealed the extent of the problems.(Excerpt) Read more at: express.co.uk ...
- Photo credit(s): express.co.uk
- GERMAN police have been accused of discouraging a teenage girl from filing a complaint after she was allegedly attacked by a migrant.
- A CENTRE for asylum seekers has been built next door to a mosque led by a preacher who is believed to have incited Muslims..
- A growing number of Germans are abandoning neighborhoods in which they have lived all their lives, and others are leaving Germany for good..
- RESIDENTS of major German city Essen were left enraged after police and government officials ignored their no-go zone fears, saying they are "sick"..
- The leader of Germany's main right-wing party is facing a backlash after comparing multicultural societies with migrants and refugees to a "compost heap".
- POLICE in Germany have been accused of covering up an alleged sex attack by an African migrant on a 13-year-old girl.
- GERMAN police have set up a 'migrant crime team' aimed at combatting the rise in robberies, violent and sexual crimes perpetrated by migrants.