Don't turn ISIS fight into battle against all Muslims - German minister
- German Defence Minister Ursula von der Leyen warned on Friday against turning the fight against Islamic State into a battle against all Muslims.
"We should take care not to turn this fight into a front against Islam and Muslims in general," von der Leyen said, according to the text of her speech, in a thinly veiled warning to the United States.(Excerpt) Read more at: uk.reuters.com ...
- Photo credit(s): uk.reuters.com
- Islamic radicals from the Muslim Brotherhood are actively trying to gain a "monopoly" over mosques in the eastern German state of Saxony to attract more..
- Muslim girl refuses to shake German president's hand as he visits a school to praise it for integrating migrantsA Muslim girl refused to shake the hand of the German president despite him visiting her school to praise students for integrating migrants so well.
- Germany should start focusing on the radical Islam, which is the main root of Islamo-criticism, instead of fighting the sentiment itself..
- Controversy arose after German Defense Minister Ursula von der Leyen and her entourage refused to wear hijab head coverings or the full length abaya..