A migrant home in a small German town is costing taxpayers more than €500,000 per month to house just 21 migrants, and other facilities are..
Asylum seeker 'tries to stab German official' after deportation order
- A VIOLENT asylum seeker allegedly attacked a German official with a knife after being told he will be deported from the country.
Police said the man, who has not been named, carried out the shocking attack at a town hall in the city of Gladbeck on Monday.
The asylum seeker then stabbed a member of security who tried to intervene, leaving him with a deep cut to his hand.
He was then overpowered and arrested, and is currently being held in deportation custody.(Excerpt) Read more at: express.co.uk ...
- Photo credit(s): express.co.uk
- AN asylum seeker sexually assaulted a woman in the toilet of a German nightclub after she refused to dance with him, according to reports.
- Increasing numbers of female refugees are abandoning their accommodation centres in Germany to seek sanctuary in homes for domestic violence victims.
- GERMAN police have set up a 'migrant crime team' aimed at combatting the rise in robberies, violent and sexual crimes perpetrated by migrants.
- The leader of Germany's right-wing populist AfD party has called for failed asylum seekers to be housed on islands outside Europe.
- A group of asylum seekers sexually assaulted women at a music concert in the German city of Darmstadt, said police.
- Migrants from Syria and Iraq almost never have their asylum applications rejected, but among those who do, only half actually leave Germany.