WATCH: Afghan Migrant Muhammad Riyad Who Carried Out German Train 'Axe Attack' Pledges Allegiance To ISIS - video
- We do not condone nor support the atrocities committed by Daesh (ISIS) terrorists. Similar to other services on the web, we offered this content only to document their atrocities. Moving forward, videos will no longer load from our servers and these pages will remain for historical purposes.
- A new video published by the vile Islamic State (ISIS) terrorist organization shows the 17-year-old Afghan migrant who carried out an axe attack in Germany that left three seriously injured before he was shot dead.
In the video, the terrorists identify Muhammad Riyad as the individual who carried out the Wurzburg train attack.
This was released on July 19, 2016 by the ISIS Amaq News Agency.
- Photo credit(s): zerocensorship.com
- A new set of propaganda photos circulated by the ISIL (ISIS) Islamic extremist group shows the results of an attack in Afghanistan.
- The brutish ISIS extremist group has released a new video that shows an attack on the Afghan army in Afghanistan.