AN asylum seeker sexually assaulted a woman in the toilet of a German nightclub after she refused to dance with him, according to reports.
21 Asylum Seekers Cost German Town 500,000 Euros a Month
- A migrant home in a small German town is costing taxpayers more than €500,000 per month to house just 21 migrants, and other facilities are facing similarly disproportionate costs.
The German town of Bad Berleburg has a population of some 19,000 people - 21 of which are asylum seekers residing in the facility. The housing complex has room for 500 asylum seekers, and while it presently holds less than five per cent of its capacity the facility costs €514,697.47 a month to operate, reports local paper Westfalenpost.
Other operating costs for food, sewage disposal, consumable goods, and other optional items are also included in the massive half-million euro monthly budget.(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- Increasing numbers of female refugees are abandoning their accommodation centres in Germany to seek sanctuary in homes for domestic violence victims.
- GERMAN police have set up a 'migrant crime team' aimed at combatting the rise in robberies, violent and sexual crimes perpetrated by migrants.
- The leader of Germany's right-wing populist AfD party has called for failed asylum seekers to be housed on islands outside Europe.
- A group of asylum seekers sexually assaulted women at a music concert in the German city of Darmstadt, said police.
- Migrants from Syria and Iraq almost never have their asylum applications rejected, but among those who do, only half actually leave Germany.