French President Francois Hollande has announced that France will cancel all of Haiti's debt.
French President Francois Hollande says he will not seek 2nd presidential term
- French President Francois Hollande has declared in a statement that he will not seek a second term in office in the upcoming election in 2017.
"I am aware today of the risk that going down a route that would not gather sufficient support would entail, so I have decided not to be a candidate in the presidential election," Hollande said in a televised address on Thursday.READ MORE: Vladimir Putin says he wants to 'cooperate' with Donald Trump in state of the nation address(Excerpt) Read more at: rt.com ...
- Photo credit(s): rt.com
- French President Francois Hollande has arrived in Cuba becoming the first French leader to visit the country in more than a century.
- French President Francois Hollande says France and Australia will reinforce their co-operation in the fight against the Islamic State group.
- UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage has taken one step closer to backing Front National candidate Marine Le Pen in the French presidential elections..
- Hardline reformist Francois Fillon scored a resounding win in France's conservative primaries on Sunday, making him favorite to win a presidential election..
- National Front leader Marine Le Pen has taken a commanding lead in the latest French presidential election poll.
- French Prime Minister Manuel Valls did not rule out Marine Le Pen of the right-wing Front National (FN) party might win the 2017 presidential election..