French Prime Minister Manuel Valls did not rule out Marine Le Pen of the right-wing Front National (FN) party might win the 2017 presidential election..
French PM Manuel Valls announces presidential bid
- French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said on Monday he was a candidate for next year's presidential election and wanted to unite the Left.
"Yes, I am candidate for the presidency of the Republic," Valls said in a speech to supporters in his fiefdom of Evry, south of Paris.(Excerpt) Read more at: oann.com ...
- Photo credit(s): oann.com
- French President Francois Hollande has declared in a statement that he will not seek a second term in office in the upcoming election in 2017.
- UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage has taken one step closer to backing Front National candidate Marine Le Pen in the French presidential elections..
- National Front leader Marine Le Pen has taken a commanding lead in the latest French presidential election poll.