The French presidential campaign swings back into gear on Tuesday with most of the major candidates taking to the airwaves and the nationalist Marine..
National Front's Marine Le Pen leads in first round of French presidential voting
- Marine Le Pen, the leader of the Far-Right National Front, is ahead in the polls as France heads towards the first round of presidential elections in the spring.
Polls put her on 26.5 percent, ahead of Mr Fillon, a conservative former prime minister, who is on 25 percent.
In 2002 Ms Le Pen's father Jean-Marie, who founded the National Front, made it into the second round, pipping the Socialist Lionel Jospin, but was thrashed by 82 percent to 17 percent by conservative Jacques Chirac, who garnered support from many on the Left.(Excerpt) Read more at: dailymail.co.uk ...
- Photo credit(s): dailymail.co.uk
- UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage has taken one step closer to backing Front National candidate Marine Le Pen in the French presidential elections..
- National Front leader Marine Le Pen has taken a commanding lead in the latest French presidential election poll.
- French Prime Minister Manuel Valls did not rule out Marine Le Pen of the right-wing Front National (FN) party might win the 2017 presidential election..
- THE French presidential race has been rocked after a opinion poll showed leader of the National Front party, Marine Le Pen..
- Front National leader Marine Le Pen has double the polling numbers of current president François Hollande ahead of the 2017 French presidential election.