FORMER French president Nicolas Sarkozy has reaffirmed his stance on the rise of political Islam and the immigration crisis..
Emmanuel Macron Vows to Close Down Islamist Associations on French Soil
- French independent presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron said on Sunday he would eliminate Islamist associations in France not observing the country's laws in addition to the state of emergency, which has been declared by the French government after November 2015 attacks.
"In addition to the emergency regime, I will abolish Islamist associations that do not comply with the laws of the Republic," Macron told Le Journal du Dimanche.(Excerpt) Read more at: sputniknews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): sputniknews.com
- French President Francois Hollande, whose initial plan to welcome 24,000 immigrant refugees was met with public support..
- A young French Muslim woman who lost three family members in the July 14 jihadist attack on Nice made an impassioned plea on Monday not..
- A GROUNDBREAKING survey has revealed more than a quarter of Muslims in France follow hardline Islam and almost half support Sharia law.
- France, which suffered four bloody terrorist attacks in less than two years, is attempting to restore balance within the country and calm the public opinion..
- The former French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, has branded the full-body burkini swimsuits worn by some Muslim women a "provocation" that supports radicalised Islam.
- FRENCH AUTHORITIES HAVE shut down around 20 mosques and prayer halls considered to be preaching radical Islam since December, Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said today.
- French Minister Bernard Cazeneuve is willing to sign an accord between France and Islam with the aim of preventing radicalization.