Fox News has reached a $20 million settlement of former anchor Gretchen Carlson's sexual harassment lawsuit against the network's former chief Roger Ailes..
Fox to investigate sexual harassment claim against Bill O'Reilly
- Fox News parent Twenty-First Century Fox Inc said on Sunday it will investigate a sexual harassment claim against TV anchor Bill O'Reilly, who has seen several companies pull their ads from his top-rated news show in the past week.
The investigation comes after a complaint was phoned in to the network's corporate hotline last week by Wendy Walsh, a former regular guest on Fox's "The O'Reilly Factor" TV show, and her lawyer, Lisa Bloom, which the two posted to YouTube.
Walsh, a psychologist and radio host, said O'Reilly reneged on an offer to secure her a lucrative job on the network after she declined his invitation to join him in his hotel suite after a dinner in early 2013.(Excerpt) Read more at: yahoo.com ...
- Photo credit(s): yahoo.com
- More than 50 advertisers have announced they will stop airing ads on the show this week
- A former television reporter has come forward publicly for the first time to accuse former President Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting her in 1980.
- Donald Trump's campaign plans to intensify attacks on Hillary Clinton over her husband's past sexual misconduct, Bloomberg reported Wednesday.
- Donald Trump isn't planning to bring up Bill Clinton's sexual history during the second presidential debate on Sunday night, according to the New York Post's..
- Donald Trump: I was going to bring up Bill Clinton's sex scandals, but decided it was too 'inappropriate'Donald Trump claimed during the first presidential debate on Monday night that he considered using sordid details of Hillary Clinton's personal life against her..