House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is suggesting the FBI director should come forward to dispute President Donald Trump's..
FBI Director Comey Says 'No Information' Supporting Donald Trump's Obama Wiretapping Claims
- On Monday, FBI Director James Comey appeared before Congress to address issues regarding Russian interference into November's presidential election.
During the hearing, Comey was asked about President Donald Trump's tweeted accusation that President Barack Obama had Trump Tower wiretapped while Obama was still in office.(Excerpt) Read more at: lawnewz.com ...
- Photo credit(s): lawnewz.com
- President Trump on Tuesday threw his support behind the House's ObamaCare repeal plan, expressing hope it will pass quickly through Congress.
- The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump's assertion..
- President Trump's biggest fans would like to say something: They're still here.
- U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday attacked the Federal Bureau of Investigation, saying the agency has been unable to stop people from giving national security..
- Donald Trump has stated that although the US strongly supports NATO, it wants all members to make their full contributions to the alliance.
- US President Donald Trump and Saudi Arabian King Salman bin Abd Al-Aziz "agreed to support safe zones in Syria" in a phone call on Sunday..
- House Speaker Paul Ryan reiterated Tuesday that he's seen "no evidence" of rampant voter fraud during the 2016 election.