Turkey is not a guest but a host country in Europe, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said at a meeting with mukhtars (village heads)..
Europeans 'would revive gas chambers if they weren't ashamed' - Turkey's Erdogan
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has once again compared Europe with the Nazis saying that they "would revive gas chambers" if they weren't ashamed. He also fired a personal broadside at Angela Merkel, accusing her of "Nazi practices."
Europe's "masquerade ball" is over, Erdogan said at yet another demonstration in Istanbul on Sunday, where he rallied support for a 'Yes' vote in Turkey's upcoming constitutional referendum.
Erdogan then dropped the hammer, "If they weren't ashamed, they would revive the gas chambers," he added as quoted by the Hurriyet Daily News.(Excerpt) Read more at: rt.com ...
- Photo credit(s): rt.com
- Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday a diplomatic row with the Netherlands could not be dismissed with an apology..
- Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan branded the Netherlands "Nazi remnants, fascists" on Saturday after the Dutch government..
- Far-right political movements in Europe are the "twin siblings of ISIL" terrorist organization..
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan lashed out Sunday at Germany for blocking several rallies there ahead of an April vote in Turkey..
- Turkey's prime minister has officially launched his ruling party's campaign for a "yes" vote in a referendum on ushering in a presidential system..
- Turkish diplomats in Germany have been accused by a union of urging school pupils from the diaspora to film their teachers and report any critical..
- Turkey's president has approved a major constitutional reform bill granting him broad new powers under an executive presidential system..