After coming under criticism from many on the right - most prominently, the Drudge Report - for seeming to move popular campaign promises..
Donald Trump: We'll Have the Biggest Tax Cut Since Reagan, 'Probably Bigger than Reagan'
- President Trump is vowing massive tax cuts even greater than seen during the Reagan Administration.
During an interview with Jesse Watters on Fox News, Trump pledged to pass a tax reform package that consolidated income brackets and slashed rates.
WATTERS: "What would you like to see the brackets look like?"
TRUMP: "Well I would like to see zero if you don't make much. Like zero, and that's what it's going to be, it's going to be zero up to a level. Then it's going be 12.5%, 15%. It's going to be 10 percent. We're working on the different numbers right now. It will be the biggest tax cut since Reagan and probably bigger than Reagan."(Excerpt) Read more at: news.grabien.com ...
- Photo credit(s): news.grabien.com
- US President Donald Trump said in an interview that Americans can expect tax cuts in 2017 and possibly a new healthcare plan by 2018.
- Donald Trump's nominee for Treasury secretary said Wednesday that the president-elect's tax plan won't ultimately cut taxes for "the upper class,"..
- President Trump on Thursday said House Republicans' proposal to subject U.S. imports to a tax could create jobs, giving a public boost..
- President Donald Trump and House Republicans need to get their promised pro-growth agenda moving, two-time GOP presidential candidate Steve Forbes told CNBC on Wednesday.
- President Trump's economic plan will create 25 million new jobs in next decade, "return to 4 percent annual economic growth,"..
- President-elect Donald Trump has warned the United States will impose a border tax of 35 percent on cars that German carmaker BMW plans to build..
- One of the nation's best-known toolmakers, Stanley Black & Decker, said Thursday that it will move more manufacturing back to the U.S. from overseas..