The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump's assertion..
Donald Trump Urges Congress, FBI Find Leaker of Classified Info 'Now'
- US President Donald Trump called on the Congress and the FBI to probe the leaks of classified information.
"The real story that Congress, the FBI and all others should be looking into is the leaking of Classified information. Must find leaker now!"(Excerpt) Read more at: sputniknews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): sputniknews.com
- U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday attacked the Federal Bureau of Investigation, saying the agency has been unable to stop people from giving national security..
- The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, told his top agents from around the country that he had been asked by President Trump to stay..
- Two U.S. intelligence officials have confirmed to NBC News that FBI Director James Comey and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper..
- Report: FBI Director Comey told Donald Trump that the Russian government did not influence the electionAccording to sources who were briefed on conversations that FBI Director James Comey had with President-elect Donald Trump, Comey told Trump that there..
- Donald Trump suggested Thursday that Democratic rival Hillary Clinton was "probably" given immunity to talk to the FBI for their investigation into her emails.
- Texas Republican elector Christopher Suprun has already stated he will not cast his electoral vote for President-elect Donald Trump..
- A senior political reporter for Newsweek retracted claims Thursday that Trump supporters booed the late John Glenn.