White House press secretary Sean Spicer said in an interview broadcast Saturday that President Trump is committed to the healthcare plan proposed by House..
Donald Trump Says Susan Rice May Have Committed a Crime
- President Trump said on Wednesday that he thought that the former national security adviser Susan E. Rice may have committed a crime by seeking the identities of Trump associates who were mentioned on intercepted communications and that other Obama administration officials may also have been involved.
"I think it's going to be the biggest story," Mr. Trump said in an interview in the Oval Office, declining repeated requests for evidence for his allegations or the names of other Obama administration officials. "It's such an important story for our country and the world. It is one of the big stories of our time."
When asked if Ms. Rice, who has denied leaking the names of Trump associates under surveillance by United States intelligence agencies, had committed a crime, the president said, "Do I think? Yes, I think."(Excerpt) Read more at: nytimes.com ...
- Photo credit(s): nytimes.com
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel slammed President Trump Tuesday night for his remarks during his joint address to Congress about the Windy City's murder rate.
- Former secretary of state and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton blasted President Donald Trump Monday on Twitter for not speaking out against a hate crime..
- US President Donald Trump signed three executive orders that would reduce crime against law enforcement officers and crack down on gang members..
- Mayor Bill de Blasio says he believes president-elect Donald Trump is to blame for a 35-percent increase in hate crime incidents..
- Popular YouTuber Matt Christiansen decided to test how much scrutiny journalists apply to reports of hate crimes after he saw a tweet..
- Obama Admin Threatens Donald Trump In Violation Of Lease On D.C. Hotel Unless He Divests All OwnershipPresident-elect Trump has until inauguration day to divest himself of all ownership interest (not just management) of the Trump International Hotel..
- Donald Trump's campaign colluded with WikiLeaks in the runup to the presidential election to damage Hillary Clinton, outgoing Senate Minority..