Donald Trump is on track to double Gov. Mitt Romney's support among African-American voters, according to a series of state polls.
Samantha Bee on Donald Trump Victory: White People 'Ruined America'
- During a fiery opening segment on Wednesday's post-election episode of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, host Samantha Bee blasted white voters for putting Donald Trump in the White House instead of Hillary Clinton.
"In the coming days, people will be looking for someone to blame: the pollsters, the strident feminists, the Democratic party, a vengeful god. But once you dust for fingerprints, it's pretty clear who ruined America: white people. I guess ruining Brooklyn was just a dry run," Bee said. "The caucasian nation showed up in droves to vote for Trump. So I don't want to hear a goddamn word about black voter turnout. How many times do we expect black people to build our country for us?"
The host then cited demographic splits, noting that 63 percent of white men voted for Trump, as did a majority of white women. "And a majority of white women, faced with the historic choice between the first female president and a vial of weaponized testosterone said, 'I'll take option B. I just don't like her,'" Bee said. "Hope you got your sticker, ladies. Way to lean out."(Excerpt) Read more at: ew.com ...
- Photo credit(s): thedailybeast.com
- Speaking with MSNBC outside a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, a family of black Donald Trump supporters who explained they like Trump because..
- Donald Trump's lead among white voters shrunk to a mere 4-percent margin, according to findings of a tracking poll released Sunday by ABC News.
- Donald Trump's candidacy means that "white privilege" and "racism" are on the ballot on Nov. 8, and supporters of Bernie Sanders need to turn up..
- The long-predicted demographic shift among U.S. voters is expected to crash into the 2016 election, forcing Republican Donald Trump to boost his..
- Filmmaker, actor and outspoken Donald Trump detractor Rob Reiner says it is impossible to level with the Republican presidential nominee's bigoted supporters..
- White nationalist social media users referenced GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump almost more than any other topic.
- Donald Trump on Thursday repudiated any support from white supremacists hours after his opponent.
- Al Sharpton said he was just kidding when he said he was leaving the country if Donald Trump became president.
- Documents made public by anti-secrecy organization WikiLeaks help explain President-elect Donald Trump's shocking victory in Tuesday's presidential election.
- CNN commentator Van Jones claimed the 2016 presidential election was "whitelash" against the country Tuesday night.
- Exits polls published by CNN suggest that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump did better among Latino voters than his party's 2012 nominee..
- Donald Trump absolutely dominated the whitest counties in America Tuesday night.
- Lady Gaga really knows how to rev up a crowd.