US President Donald Trump is not planning to increase cooperation with Russia in Syria against Daesh terrorist group, according to US News and World Report.
Donald Trump: Russia story is 'FAKE NEWS and everyone knows it!'
- Just hours before FBI Director James Comey is set to testify to Congress about alleged Russian meddling in the U.S. presidential election, President Trump on Monday morning again vociferously denied that he or his campaign had any involvement with Kremlin operatives in the run-up to the Nov. 8 vote.
Trump referenced recent statements made by former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper -- an Obama administration pick -- to back up his denial of any wrongdoing during his upset win over Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
He added: "The Democrats made up and pushed the Russian story as an excuse for running a terrible campaign. Big advantage in Electoral College & lost!"(Excerpt) Read more at: foxnews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): foxnews.com
- Before heading off to his so-called "winter White House" in Palm Beach, Florida, on Friday, President Donald Trump summoned some of his senior staff..
- House intelligence committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday he's not see any evidence so far that Trump campaign officials had any contacts with Russian officials..
- Former President George W. Bush said Monday "we all need answers" on the extent of contact between President Donald Trump's team and the Russian government..
- Top Democratic senator on investigating Donald Trump's ties to Russia: 'This is a long way from over'Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse this week said he's sure the Russia-related cloud hanging over President Donald Trump's administration will not be clearing up any time..
- Far-left filmmaker Michael Moore has called for the arrest and impeachment of President Donald Trump, while a Democratic Congressman suggested some administration..
- Russia is testing President Donald Trump with a surge of violence in eastern Ukraine and the U.S. president should give Ukraine the lethal aid..
- Sen. John McCain on Friday warned President Donald Trump that any move to unilaterally ease sanctions against Russia would be met with an effort..