Two weeks after the election, 45 percent of respondents in a CNN/ORC poll out Tuesday said they disapprove of President-elect Donald Trump.
Presidential inauguration announcer dumped by Donald Trump gets new job
- The 89-year-old man who has been officially announcing the Presidential inauguration festivities for 60 years has got a new job after he was unceremoniously dropped from his post by Donald Trump.
Charlie Brotman, who has announced the festivities of the Inauguration parade for 11 US presidents, said he was left "heartbroken" when he discovered he was being replaced for President-elect Donald Trump's parade.
Mr Brotman has been announcing events on Inauguration Day since President Eisenhower was sworn in for the second time in 1957.
After 60 years he is to be replaced by Steve Ray, a freelance announcer and producer, who Mr Brotman said will "do terrific".(Excerpt) Read more at: independent.co.uk ...
- Photo credit(s): independent.co.uk
- President Obama said he's "fine" with his ObamaCare signature law undergoing some tweaks and being renamed "Trumpcare."
- It's official: Congress has tallied the Electoral College votes and Donald Trump has been elected president.
- President Barack Obama plans to speak out when he believes he needs to during the presidency of Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway is headed to the White House, where she'll serve as counselor to the president.
- Film maker Michael Moore, who correctly predicted that Trump would win Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania, is now predicting that something "crazy"..
- President-elect Donald Trump sent out a series of tweets Wednesday indicating that he is leaving business behind entirely in order to..
- President-elect Donald Trump, who is still in the process of vetting candidates for his upcoming administration, will sit..