Donald Trump toughened up his rhetoric on illegal immigration, saying he would start deporting illegal immigrants right away..
Donald Trump's illegal immigrant database will expose national scope of crimes
- President Trump triggered the "groan heard round the world" last night from a handful of vocal politicians during his address to a joint session of Congress. Curiously, the rumbling occurred when he announced he would "give a voice" to the thousands who had needlessly suffered at the hands of illegal immigrants and whose stories had been largely ignored by the media and the federal government.
For decades, the lack of a national database on illegal immigrant crime has allowed open-border advocates and cheap-labor cheerleaders to argue that "immigrant" crime is negligible by conflating legal immigrants with illegal aliens. This intentional deception is done to advance a false narrative that from a cost-benefit perspective, legal and illegal immigration is a win-win situation for everyone.(Excerpt) Read more at: thehill.com ...
- Photo credit(s): thehill.com
- The executive order regarding immigration signed by President Donald Trump Wednesday will create an office to study the effects of illegal alien crime..
- Sen. Tom Cotton argued Wednesday that President-elect Trump has a 'clear mandate' to weed out illegal immigration and reform a system to prioritize..
- President Obama will urge his Republican successor to consider keeping in place his signature deferred action program ..
- Donald Trump will immediately deport the two to three million undocumented immigrant he says are criminals once he takes office in January.
- Donald Trump says border patrol agents have been told to allow immigrants into the United States illegally "so they can vote in the election."