As the Obama administration is spending its last hours in power doing its best to provoke Russia and Israel..
Donald Trump to form trust for assets while in White House, sons will run company
- President-elect Donald Trump said he's turned "complete" control of his company over to his sons, saying he is confident he could have run the country and the Trump empire at the same time, but didn't think it looked right.
He repeatedly said conflict of interest laws don't apply to the president, so he would have been allowed to run the company. But he said he's taking steps to isolate himself.
Mr. Trump went on to say he was approached last weekend for a $2 billion deal in Dubai, and said he felt he could have easily agreed to it, but he turned it down anyway.(Excerpt) Read more at: washingtontimes.com ...
- Photo credit(s): washingtontimes.com
- Fox News personality Sean Hannity on Monday said President-elect Donald Trump does not need press in the White House.
- Terminating diplomatic relations with Cuba would "deal a significant economic blow" to its people, the White House has advised President-elect Trump.
- President-elect Donald Trump, who is still in the process of vetting candidates for his upcoming administration, will sit..
- President Barack Obama has taken a decidedly conciliatory tone in discussing the transition process between his administration..
- The Obamas refused to be photographed welcoming President-Elect Donald Trump and his wife Melania to the White House Thursday morning..
- President Obama has called Donald Trump to congratulate him on his victory, the White House confirmed this morning.