Vice President Joseph R. Biden said Thursday that President-elect Donald Trump won the election by diverting the media's attention away from serious..
Donald Trump: Elizabeth Warren running against me would be 'a dream'
- President Trump said in an interview broadcast Saturday night that Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) launching a presidential bid against him would be "a dream come true."
"I think she'd lose so badly," Trump said during an interview on Fox News' "Watters' World."
"I think she hurt Hillary Clinton very badly," Trump said. "I watched those speeches - the anger, the hatred, in her heart - and I said, 'Ya know, she's really bad for Hillary.'"
"Pocahontas would not be proud of her as her representative, believe me," Trump continued, resurfacing his campaign trail nickname for the Democratic senator.
Fox host Jesse Watters suggested that Warren, who is among several Democratic senators often floated as a possible 2020 contender, is "probably going to run against you."
"I hope so," Trump responded. "That would be a dream come true."(Excerpt) Read more at: thehill.com ...
- Photo credit(s): thehill.com
- Fox News host Megyn Kelly criticized Donald Trump's use of Twitter and warned of the potential "de-legitimization" of the media under..
- Journalist Megyn Kelly, who is under armed guard after receiving death threats, has accused Donald Trump's social media director of stirring hatred on the internet.
- For years, Republicans in Congress have been eyeing an overhaul of the federal workforce - by reducing the number of workers ..
- Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas..
- President-elect Donald Trump tweeted Tuesday morning that Boeing's contract to build the next Air Force One should be canceled because of cost overruns.
- Mayor Bill de Blasio says he believes president-elect Donald Trump is to blame for a 35-percent increase in hate crime incidents..