Donald Trump Creates Office To Study The Effects Of Illegal Alien Crime
- The executive order regarding immigration signed by President Donald Trump Wednesday will create an office to study the effects of illegal alien crime, and will seek to find the immigration status of all imprisoned immigrants.
The executive order, Enhancing Public Safety In The Interior Of The United States, will direct the head of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement to create an Office for Victims of Crimes Committed By Removable Aliens. This office would be provide services to victims of crimes by illegal immigrants and the family members of such victims. The office would also provide quarterly reports studying the effects of illegal immigrant crime in the U.S.(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com ...
- Photo credit(s): dailycaller.com
- At doctors' offices across the United States, a new diagnosis has been popping up in the medical files of immigrant children..
- Donald Trump toughened up his rhetoric on illegal immigration, saying he would start deporting illegal immigrants right away..
- The Mexican consul in Chicago said that immigrants are flocking to the Windy City before Donald Trump becomes president because Chicago is a sanctuary city..
- Sen. Tom Cotton argued Wednesday that President-elect Trump has a 'clear mandate' to weed out illegal immigration and reform a system to prioritize..
- President-elect Donald Trump's immigration adviser Kris Kobach warned Tuesday no one living here illegally will get a "free pass"..
- Following Donald Trump's shocking victory last week, student meltdowns have taken place at colleges across the country. From scheduled "cry-ins"..