President-elect Donald Trump said Saturday he wanted to press U.S. intelligence agencies to make sure they are correct in asserting that Russia..
Donald Trump blasts intel agencies over report on Russia ties
- President-elect Donald Trump is criticizing U.S. intelligence agencies over the leak of an unsubstantiated report that Russia had compromising personal and financial information on him.
Trump tweeted Wednesday that "Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to 'leak' into the public. One last shot at me. Are we living in Nazi Germany?"
Trump insisted that the media reports were "very unfair" and payback for defeating other Republican presidential hopefuls and Democrat Hillary Clinton.(Excerpt) Read more at: apnews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): apnews.com
- Wikileaks Julian Assange: US Intel Report on Alleged Russia's Hacks 'Political Attack Cannon Against Trump'On Monday, WikiLeaks is holding its presser in response to the CIA report on the US presidential election.
- In a surprising twist, incoming White House chief of staff Reince Priebus said Sunday on Fox News that President-elect Donald Trump accepts..
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Sunday said he doesn't think it's unusual for an incoming president to want to get along with the..
- Two senior Republican senators urged President-elect Donald Trump to punish Russia in response to U.S. intelligence agencies' conclusion ..
- President-elect Donald Trump is hitting Twitter hard on Saturday, one day after the release of an intelligence report that concluded Russia..
- Administration report blames Vladimir Putin for attack on U.S. election, says Russia preferred Donald TrumpThe Obama administration on Friday officially blamed Russian President Vladimir Putin for directing a massive cyber assault against the U.S. election..
- President-elect Donald Trump on Friday called for lawmakers to investigate U.S. intelligence leaks to NBC about information on Russian interference in the election.