Speaking with MSNBC outside a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, a family of black Donald Trump supporters who explained they like Trump because..
Black Donald Trump Supporter Blasts Sanctuary Cities: 'All the Jobs Are Going to Illegals!'
- Video footage from a town hall meeting shows an African-American Trump supporter passionately slamming sanctuary cities as a racist assault on the black community.
"Sanctuary cities are racist - black communities have been destroyed by illegal immigration," says the woman, adding that the situation called for a "second civil rights movement."
"When my people do a crime, they get three strikes, your people do a crime, they get amnesty, they get benefits and they're not paying taxes," she added.
"Thank God for Trump, thank God for Sessions and you should be ashamed of yourselves, how dare you?" roared the woman, questioning why illegals were allowed to claim benefits for people living back in Mexico, while her own family members struggled in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.(Excerpt) Read more at: infowars.com ...
- Photo credit(s): infowars.com
- The Los Angeles Times/USC Dornsife national tracking poll of the presidential campaign picked up a sharp uptick in African-American support.
- New polling from Ohio and Pennsylvania show that presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump has no support from the black community in those states.
- Activists affiliated with Black Lives Matter released a handbook detailing how to resist President-elect Donald Trump's potential agenda this week.
- A Florida teacher accused of telling black students that Donald Trump would deport them "back to Africa" will not be fired.