Texas Republican elector Christopher Suprun has already stated he will not cast his electoral vote for President-elect Donald Trump..
Artist defends Donald Trump 'Nazi' billboard
- The artist behind an anti-Trump billboard seen along a Phoenix roadway defended her illustration of the president seen in between dollar-sign shaped swastikas and mushroom clouds.
"I think a lot of people are feeling this way and I'm just trying to express what I think is on a lot of people's minds these days," Karen Fiorito, the artist, told KPNX-TV on Saturday. "Something that really concerned us was this idea of a dictatorship where things were going in a certain direction."
The California-based artist said she received backing from the billboard's owner Beatrice Moore.
"I got the opportunity to have a platform to say something, and I took that opportunity, and I take full responsibility for it," Fiorito told Fox 10 Phoenix.(Excerpt) Read more at: foxnews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): foxnews.com
- A senior political reporter for Newsweek retracted claims Thursday that Trump supporters booed the late John Glenn.
- Film maker Michael Moore, who correctly predicted that Trump would win Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania, is now predicting that something "crazy"..
- Donald Trump told NBC's Matt Lauer Wednesday that he is still seriously considering nominating former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney to serve ..
- Two-thirds of U.S. adults think Donald Trump needs to choose between being president or a businessman, but slightly more - 69 percent - believe..
- US President-elect Donald Trump has been named as Time magazine's Person of the Year for 2016.
- A faithless elector is a member of the Electoral College who votes against the popular vote in their state. Chris Suprun is one of them.