A defiant Donald Trump on Wednesday morning in South Florida called on Russia to find Hillary Clinton's missing emails.
Donald Trump acknowledges Russian involvement in email leaks
- President-elect Donald Trump acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that he believes Russian operatives hacked the Democratic Party during the election, but he continued to dispute intelligence reports that Moscow acted to help him win.
"I think it was Russia," Trump said at a news conference in New York when asked who was responsible for the public leaks of Democratic emails during the campaign.(Excerpt) Read more at: washingtonpost.com ...
- Photo credit(s): washingtonpost.com
- President-elect Donald Trump is criticizing U.S. intelligence agencies over the leak of an unsubstantiated report that Russia had compromising personal..
- Administration report blames Vladimir Putin for attack on U.S. election, says Russia preferred Donald TrumpThe Obama administration on Friday officially blamed Russian President Vladimir Putin for directing a massive cyber assault against the U.S. election..
- Donald Trump's Incoming Press Secretary Questions Whether Obama's Russia Sanctions Are Out of 'Proportion'President-elect Donald Trump's incoming White House press secretary questioned whether President Obama's actions against Russia..
- President-elect Donald Trump said Saturday he wanted to press U.S. intelligence agencies to make sure they are correct in asserting that Russia..
- Republican Rep. Trent Franks (Ariz.) blasted President Obama Friday for imposing new sanctions on Russia, arguing that Obama's "primary motivation is to delegitimize.."
- Two of the Senate's most prominent hardliners on Russia are framing the Washington consensus of Russian aggression as free from any disagreement whatsoever..