President-elect Donald Trump deemed Vladimir Putin "very smart" Friday for withholding reciprocal sanctions on the US, at least for the time being.
DNC calls Donald Trump spokesman a 'shill' for Vladimir Putin
- Democrats slammed Sean Spicer on Monday for saying there is "zero evidence" Russia influenced the 2016 election, accusing the incoming White House press secretary of being a "shill" for Russian President Vladimir Putin.
In an email, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) called Spicer's comments false and pointed to an interview where several former White House press secretaries suggested President-elect Donald Trump often creates his own facts.
The email was sent under a subject line arguing that the incoming White House press secretary "shills for Putin."(Excerpt) Read more at: thehill.com ...
- Photo credit(s): thehill.com
- CIA veterans - none of them fans of Donald Trump-urged caution about leaked allegations that Russia waged a secret campaign to put the New York Republican..
- Donald Trump has been fiercely criticized for praising Vladimir Putin, but on Wednesday, before an audience of veterans..
- Donald Trump launched a weeklong series of events Tuesday devoted to military policy - and to attacking his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.