Donald Trump's pledges to deport undocumented immigrants and build a U.S.-Mexico border wall helped fuel Republicans' surprising election victories..
Democratic rep. Joaquin Castro: 'President Trump has started his mass deportation plan'
- In a flurry of tweets Thursday afternoon, U.S. Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-San Antonio, accused President Donald Trump of putting a "mass deportation plan" into place.
Castro's tweetstorm came shortly after an intense Trump press conference, during which the president discussed his electoral college win, Russia, former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn and the media, among other topics.
"After attending the ICE meeting it's hard not to conclude that President Trump has started his mass deportation plan," Castro tweeted. "Only dreamers with no offenses, including traffic tickets or perceived gang affiliations, seem exempt."(Excerpt) Read more at: mysanantonio.com ...
- Photo credit(s): mysanantonio.com
- Donald Trump Campaign Manager: 'To Be Determined' Whether Immigration Plan Will Include 'Deportation Force'Newly minted Donald Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Sunday on CNN it was still "to be determined."..
- President Donald Trump insisted early Saturday that he would bring the price of his planned Mexican border wall "way down,"..
- Approval of President Trump's executive order that temporarily freezes immigration is on the rise.
- A Democratic senator says she is working on two bills to strike down President Trump's executive order that temporarily bars immigration..
- President Trump has signed a flurry of executive orders during his first week in office and apparently he isn't done yet.
- Immigrant rights advocates are planning demonstrations at dozens of rallies across the country this weekend in what they are calling a "first salvo"..