Washington State Governor to move on Obama's gun control measures to link data on mental health to gun violence
Democratic Governor Talks Of Addressing 'Gun Violence' In Wake Of Fort Lauderdale Shooting
- Less than 24 hours after the tragedy of the Fort Lauderdale airport shootings, the incident became fodder for a political row over restricting gun rights.
"We've got to get to the bottom of the gun violence going on in the country," said Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe.
Terry Andres, 62, of Virginia Beach, Va., was killed. He and his wife, who was unharmed, were on vacation.(Excerpt) Read more at: westernjournalism.com ...
- Photo credit(s): nytimes.com
- Six men were killed and at least 21 other people have been wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening, according to Chicago Police.
- Gun-controlled Chicago is fast-approaching 4,000 shooting victims year-to-date for 2016.
- Russ Feingold, the former Democratic senator from Wisconsin who is running again in an attempt to win back his old Senate seat..
- Hillary Clinton believes Americans need to be as worried about gun violence as they are about terrorism.
- America's top Olympic shooter, Kim Rhode, took a strong stand against gun control laws, offering full support for carrying concealed weapons and attacking gun legislation.