Examples all over Europe show that Muslims are not willing to integrate into local communities, living instead in Muslim-dominated no-go zones..
Czech President: Muslim Migrants Should Work in Their Own Countries, Not Claim Benefits in the West
- Czech president Milos Zeman believes Muslim migrants should stay in their home countries and work, not come to Europe and claim benefits.
Czech online magazine Parlamentni Listy reports the president as saying he has "nothing against immigrants who come here to work and who have similar language and similar culture like ours", citing the Ukrainians and Vietnamese in the country as communities which were not creating issues.
Zeman also commented that "Islam is based on contempt for women", echoing his 2016 remarks that "in the Qur'an, women [are] something like the inferior part of mankind".(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- A spokesman for Czech President Milos Zeman on Saturday praised Donald Trump's anti-migrant steps, saying the new US president simply cared..
- The government in Vienna is working on amendments to Austrian laws that would allow troops to be sent to other European countries to help..
- A wave of recent arrivals from Haiti and Venezuela has spurred Chile's presidential candidates to tap into and stoke anti-immigrant sentiment..
- A MUSLIM migrant who 'wanted to destroy Christian symbols' has been arrested for setting fire to a church Nativity scene.
- The Czech president has linked recent attacks in Europe to the ongoing influx of migrants escaping war-torn, poverty-stricken countries.
- Czech Finance Minister Andrej Babis said on Tuesday that German Chancellor Angela Merkel bore responsibility for the attack on a Berlin Christmas market..
- Muslim migrants - angry that they weren't being given "enough Nutella, Gummibears and chocolate" - burned a conference center to the ground..