A new study put out by New York University researchers essentially claims to show that white people are subconsciously biased.
Black studies professor says slavery 'white people thing' and 'white college males the problem population'
- Saida Grundy, a feminist sociologist of race and ethnicity listed as an incoming assistant professor of sociology and African-American studies at Boston University, has come under fire for Tweets that essentially argued white people were the worst slave owners on the planet.
She also argued on Twitter that "white college males" are the "problem population," that "white masculinity isn't a problem for america's colleges, white masculinity is THE problem for america's colleges."
is white people's new deflection from dealing with slavery the "all races have had ProfessorGrundyslaves" thing? is this the new "#AllLivesMatter"??
for the record, NO race outside of europeans had a system that made slavery a *personhood* instead of temporary condition
there is also no race except europeans who kidnapped and transported human beings in order to enslave them and their offspring for life
before europeans invented it as such, slavery was not a condition that was defacto inherited from parent to child.
in other words, deal with your white sh*t, white people. slavery is a *YALL* thing.(Excerpt) Read more at: thecollegefix.com ...
- Photo credit(s): theguardian.com
- Google is promoting the idea that ethnic minorities CANNOT be racist toward white people.
- Video footage shows violent mobs of 'Black Lives Matter' rioters targeting white people for brutal beat downs during last night's unrest in Milwaukee.
- A new website allows non-white people to ask for and receive "reparations" from whites, more often than not in the form of a financial windfall.
- Pew poll shows over 80% of black Americans who have attended college say they have been victimized for racial reasons.