A Texas woman described as a Black Lives Matter supporter stands accused of punching a Houston police horse during an anti-Trump protest last week.
Former Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy blasts Black Lives Matter
- Former Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy on Sunday blamed the Black Lives Matter movement for causing a rise in violent crime around the country.
During a radio interview with John Catsimatidis on AM 970 in New York, McCarthy blamed protests against police brutality in cities like Baltimore, Ferguson, Mo., and Charlotte, N.C., for creating a "political atmosphere of anti-police sentiment."
McCarthy was fired last year amid an uproar over Chicago's handling of the fatal police-involved shooting of Laquan McDonald, a black 17-year-old.(Excerpt) Read more at: thehill.com ...
- Photo credit(s): thehill.com
- Black Lives Matter Declares 'Whole Damn System Is Guilty' After Judge Announces Mistrial In Ohio Officer's Caselack Lives Matter protested in Ohio after a jury could not reach a unanimous agreement on charges for a police officer who shot an unarmed..
- A Baton Rouge police officer who claims he was injured during a protest after a deadly police shooting in July is suing prominent..
- Black Lives Matter gathered in front of the Cleveland police union headquarters Tuesday evening to protest the union's endorsement of Republican nominee Donald Trump.
- Dallas police officer files federal suit accusing Black Lives Matter leaders of inciting anti-cop violenceA Dallas police sergeant has filed a federal lawsuit against Black Lives Matter leaders and others, blaming the movement for race riots and violence..
- A new poll undercuts one of the foundational principles of the Black Lives Matter movement, which views police as antagonists of black Americans.
- A group of men chanting "Black Lives Matter" were accused of viciously beating up seven white victims in Akron early Sunday morning.
- A Baltimore Police lieutenant and union leader was suspended Monday after sending an email referring to Black Lives Matter protesters as "thugs."