Austrian Intel Agency Warns Of 15 Million African Migrants By 2020
- New estimates revealed by the Austrian Military Intelligence agency show that the migrant crisis is far from over as they predict a surge of economic migrants from West Africa in the coming years.
The report by the intelligence agency showed that between the years of 2013-2016 around half a million migrants had traveled from various parts of Africa to Europe. It also found the vast majority of the movement did not come because they were fleeing war or oppression, but rather for economic reasons and the agency believes that trend will continue to rise in the years ahead Bild reports.
A sharp rise in unemployment across the African nations will lead to a massive increase of economic migrants by 2020, the agency predicted. This surplus of workers who will be unable to find a job in Africa could reach as high as 15 million people by the year 2020, a number that dwarfs the just over 1 million migrants who have arrived over the course of the migrant crisis.(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- Europe's border agency has predicted that a further one million migrants will enter Europe throughout 2016, according to Frontex.
- A CHRISTIAN woman was stabbed by an asylum seeker after he heard her reading from the bible.
- "We will make your children pay", a Senegalese man told terrified passengers on a Genoa bus on Christmas Eve, warning that African migrants..
- A SOMALIAN asylum seeker has been detained in hospital after the alleged rape of a woman and an attempted robbery of another in Austria.
- The head of the European Union border control agency says that about 350,000 migrants have arrived in the EU so far this year.