An Austrian swimming pool has temporarily banned all refugees after a 13-year-old girl was allegedly followed into a women's changing room and sexually molested.
Austria passes bill banning rejected refugees from food and housing
- FOOD and accommodation will be taken away from asylum seekers who have been told to leave Austria.
Authorities have now agreed a draft law which means rejected refugees will no longer be entitled to provisions paid for by the country's taxpayers.
Other harsh changes will be fines or prison sentences for migrants who lie about their identity.
The new package of policies is aimed at countering the rise of the far-right Freedom Party, whose candidate came close to winning the presidential election in December.
Those denied asylum will have to face the consequences, Interior Minister Wolfgang Sobotka said.(Excerpt) Read more at: express.co.uk ...
- Photo credit(s): express.co.uk
- Norway should not accept more refugees to ensure better integration of those already in the country amid calls to take in migrants..
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has a message for refugees rejected by U.S. President Donald Trump: Canada will take you.
- A special Austrian police unit has been established to help track the young men suspected of sexual assaults on women in Innsbruck's main square during..
- TENSIONS are bubbling over in a small Dutch town after an influx of migrants rocked the community leading to protests and sparking the creation..
- Three African migrants kidnap refugee center workers in Italy in effort to get more cash and better foodTHREE African migrants ended up in jail after threatening to kill refugee centre workers unless they handed over more cash and improved the quality..