19 year old girl in German city becomes victim of refugee rape gang, 4th attack this month alone.
Eight Iraqi immigrants guilty of gang-raping German tourist in Austria
- The shocking gang-rape of a German tourist in Vienna on New Year's Eve has ended with guilty verdicts for eight Iraqi asylum seekers.
A ninth suspect was acquitted.
The rapists - all but one admitted having sex with the victim but said it was consensual - have been hammered with prison terms of between nine and 13 years.
Both sides have said they will appeal.
On Dec. 31, 2015, the 28-year-old tourist was partying with friends in the Austrian capital when she became intoxicated.
She was taken by four of the men to a nearby apartment and they and four others took turns raping her.(Excerpt) Read more at: torontosun.com ...
- Photo credit(s): torontosun.com
- German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier on Sunday hailed the defeat of afar-right candidate in Austria's presidential election..
- Chancellor Angela Merkel's ruling party could face new losses in local elections here Sunday from an upstart anti-immigration party..
- The Kremlin on Tuesday turned Russian media reports about the rape of a 13-year-old girl in Berlin into a diplomatic spat with Germany.
- Russian TV Presenter Ivan Blagoy Accused Of Incitement In Germany For Reporting On Migrant Rape; Claiming Police Cover-upA Berlin-based correspondent for Russian state television finds himself accused of incitement after reporting about migrants allegedly gang raping a 13-year-old girl.