Afghan Soldier Opens Fire On US Troops, Wounding Three
- An Afghan Defense Force soldier opened fire on U.S. troops in Helmand province Sunday, wounding three.
An Afghan Army spokesman told CBSNews the Afghan soldier mistakenly fired on the U.S. service members. The U.S. mission in Afghanistan confirmed the action in a tweet, but did not clarify the motive.
Two U.S. citizens, one a soldier the other a contractor, were shot dead in a similar insider attack in October 2016 in the city of Kabul.(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com ...
- Photo credit(s): dailycaller.com
- A number of ISIS fighters were killed after exchanging fire in the first direct clashes between Israel and the Islamic State on Sunday..
- In a new video purportedly issued by the al-Rahman Corps rebels, snipers are shown firing at targets in Syria.
- In a new video purportedly broadcast by the al-Rahman Corps, a rebel sniper is shown firing at a Syrian army soldier.
- In a new video purportedly issued by the al-Rahman Corps, rebel snipers are shown in action in Syria.
- A newly released video from FSA's Levantine Front rebel group shows them firing a heavy gun in Syria.